Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daddy: My Guiding Hand


A force against the water called wind
A force against the ball called bat
Everything including above mentioned, need some kind of force to do some kind of work. When the wind blows the water has some kind of energy transmitted through waves that are formed. When the bat hits the ball with certain energy, it goes more than its capability.

Similarly human mind is an slimy object that tarnishes very quickly if not used. There are times that the mind within the brain is tired to go forward in life, refusing to budge from certain thinking of the time. It requires quite a polishing and a push to work correctly. To inspire, to motivate, etc. are the names of those words given to that push. Brains to-be inspired are more but very few inspirers. The human race is running that course that doesn't yield much inspiration to the fellow beings.

In my life my dad is my source of inspiration and motivation. The moment I am tired he would state that this situation is a silly hurdle, you should be able to overcome with putting little more effort and prayers. Over the years when I look back I never understood the gravity of these words but time taught me the real thing. Those precious little words, the timely pushes, the strict guidelines, everything put together made my life easier when I had to face the real world alone.

During my school days, everyday he repeats the same old advice please be safe. Now I understand the depth of these words. And many more. Like Clarence Budington Kelland quoted about his father “He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” My daddy walks what he talks as I have seen through my years. A stable, patient man unmoved by circumstances, knows what he talks and does what is correct.

Daddy, I can go on talking about you for hours non-stop and still not get bored to repeat myself. You have been my role model, my strength, my inspiration and the list simply goes on. Daddy, your guiding hand on my shoulder and all your words of wisdom will remain with me forever. Love you Daddy!!!!

6 comments:

Meety said...

Amazing post!!!! just loved each and everything you said.. probably one of your best posts so far :-)

Ugri said...

Awesome!! i second Sigma :-)
-Ugri

Shine said...

@Sig & @Ugri: Thanks da both of u!!! :)

Annie said...

Superb !!

Shine said...

Thanks Anuzz!!!

Anonymous said...

Our Dadda is surely the best anytime de....A smile on his face assuring us that no problem is big that we cannot face..Love you daddy...:* :)